We recommend that you pay for the product only after the order is confirmed by the Manager.
For clients from the Republic of Belarus, the following types of payment are possible:
- payment by VISA/MASTERCARD. Payment is made via the ARTPAY payment system; the transaction Currency for RB is BYN Belarusian ruble.
For clients from the Russian Federation and other countries, the following types of payment are possible:
- payment by VISA/MASTERCARD on the website. Payment is made via the ARTPAY payment system;
The transaction currency for the Russian Federation is US dollars.
ATTENTION! For any of the above options, the customer pays the delivery cost after the order is confirmed by the online store Manager using a VISA/MASTERCARD payment card on the site.
When paying with a payment card, You will be automatically redirected to the server of the payment security system, where you will need to enter your card details and personal data. This data will not be entered on the page of our online store, but on the authorization page of the payment system. The online Bank card payment operation is completely confidential and secure.
After making a payment using a Bank card, we recommend saving the received card receipts.
Payment procedure by credit card VISA, MasterCard, BELCARD through the system ARTPAY Belarus
- Payment is made via the Internet in real time immediately after placing the order.
2.cards of international payment systems VISA (all types), MasterCard (including Maestro) issued by any Bank in the world, including those issued by Belarusbank, as well as cards of the BELKART system are suitable for performing a financial transaction.
The procedure of payment of card BELCARD
When you choose to pay for an order using a Bank card, payment processing (including entering the Bank card number) is performed by “Saleservisolution” LLC “ARTPAY” of the PCI DSS security standard (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
The system that ensures payment security uses the secure TLS Protocol to transfer confidential information from the client to the server and further process it in the processing center. This means that the payer’s confidential data (card details, registration data, etc.) is not received by the online store, their processing is fully protected, and no one can get the customer’s personal and Bank data. In addition, when processing payments by Bank cards, a secure 3D-Secure technology is used, which is mandatory for international payment systems VISA and MasterCard.
- Select the payment method by card on-line.
- after clicking on the “Confirm and pay” button, the system will direct you to the website of the electronic payment provider artpay.by that ensures payment security. The authorization server establishes a secure TLS connection with the customer and accepts the customer’s Bank card parameters (card number, card expiration date, the name of the cardholder in the transcription as indicated on the Bank card, as well as the CVC2 or CVV2 number indicated on the back of the card). The online Bank card payment operation is completely confidential and secure.
- Your personal data and card details are entered not on the page of our website, but on the authorization page of the payment system. Access to this data is carried out using the secure data transfer Protocol TLS, and the secure Internet payment technologies Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode are also used.
Visa, MasterCard and BELCARD cards issued by any banks in the world are accepted for payment. We recommend contacting your Bank in advance to make sure that your card can be used for online payments.
The reasons for refusing authorization can be as follows:
there are not enough funds on the card to pay for the order;
the Bank that issued the customer’s card has banned online payment;
the waiting time for entering Bank card data has expired;
the entered data was not confirmed by you on the payment page, data format error, etc.
Depending on the reason for refusal of authorization to resolve the issue, you can:
o contact the Bank that issued the customer’s card for clarification;
o if the problem cannot be resolved by the Bank, repeat the payment attempt using a card issued by another Bank.